Visual Concepts excels in the design of Home Theaters. There are two avenues clients can choose from. Equipment Only Theater or a Themed Theater Design.
The ‘Themed’ design services at Visual Concepts gives you the most in depth engineering possible for your theater space. You can purchase the complete blueprinted plan to build yourself, or have Visual Concepts complete the entire theater, turn key.
The design service is implemented in 5 steps.
1. Client Interview: We start with an in depth client interview to determine what type of theater would best serve the client. Everything from lifestyle to your favorite hobby is discussed. The process also helps us design the décor’ of your room.
2. Acoustical Modeling: After we get to know you, we dive into the design. We start with the room dimensions and our computerized acoustical modeling. Everything including walls, acoustical panels, doors, HVAC, and seating locations is modeled and engineered. This ensures the best sounding room possible.
3. Equipment engineering: We design the equipment to meet the clients entertainment needs. The latest in electronics is available at Visual Concepts. We strive to stay ahead of the curve in this category. Equipment is specked based on budget, room size, and performance needs. As with everything in this world, you can spend 10k or 100k+ here.
4. Room Décor’: After the audio and equipment engineering processes we lay the room décor’ on top. This is another computerized process that allows the client to see the room in 3D and full color. It is a very helpful design tool that helps us get our ‘vision’ across to the client. Everything from carpet to ceiling color is shown here.
5. Build it! This process starts when a client signs off on a ‘turn key’ theater. We take all our computerized models and make a final CAD drawing for our woodshop. Our state of the art woodshop is in house. This woodshop allows Visual Concepts to build theaters that the competition just can’t… Everything from motorized doors to projector lifts are built in house.